|City||New York City|
|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Angel of Death|
Alfonso's Hotel though advertised online as a five-star affair is in fact (to the disappointment of Mr Minster) an under-managed establishments, lacking working toilets, functional soda- or cigarrette-machines and being infested by Death Watch Beetles. It is run by Alfonso.
- George: "What a hotel! So busy and yet so charmingly quite. A triumph" (Sarcastic tone)
- George: "A large pair of security doors - with toughened glass. Must be there to stop the guests escaping"
- The web declared it to be a boutique-hotel-gem the like of which Phillippe Starck himself would be proud. But in fact, it is a rat-infested, urine-stained, hell-hole. In which you fully expect you shall be mugged, held to ransom or even.. something you don't even bear to think about.
- The hotel staff are only Alfonso (The Manager), and Juanita (Receptionist / Cleaning).
- It's been on Alfonso's family for generations.
- The security measures are pretty impressive.