- "My workmate, Alphonse is snoring up a storm in the cab of my truck".
- "Why isn't he helpingyou?"
- "Medical exemption".
- "He's got a piece of paper from his doctor saying he's clinically seismophobic".
- "He's afraid of earthquakes?"
- "Just so, m'sieur".
- "And you believe it?"
- "You Can't argue with piece of paper - can you..."
- -Flobbage and George about Alphonse
Alphonse has a piece of paper from his doctor that is a clinically seismophobic and can not work in earthquake areas.
George Stobbart used a rope and sewer key that is tied up to a Flobbage's truck , and trick Alphonse that is a earthquake happening right now. Alphonse put the truck in gear and strorm off, much to amusement of Flobbage.