|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Angel of Death|
Archie Lonsdale is a homeless man who lives outside Anna-Maria's apartment.
He is later seen next to the Monastery of the Order of St Michael entrance.
Broken Sword: The Angel of DeathEdit
He came from England to write an encyclopaedia about alcohol, named "Tipples Round the Globe".
He is easily distracted by beautiful women, such as Nico .
He is said to have a secret stash of booze, which turns out the be the Vatican wine-cellar, where Archie saves George and Anna-Maria by knocking out an evil monk with a wine bottle.
Topics of ConversationEdit
- Golf Club.
- Mark's Car.
- Key to Apartment Block.
- Brother Mark.
- Archie Lonsdale.
- Archie Being distracted.
- Half Empty Bottle of Meths.
- Archie: "The Right Honorable The Viscount Lonsdale. But you can call me Lord Lonsdale".
- Archie: "What a girl. Face of an angel and the body of a Valkyrie Warrior Maiden". (Talks about Nico)
- He never calls George by his name, always uses another.
- Nico reminds Archie to his wife.
- He got drunk, ran off with a nurse and opened a bar in Palermo.
- Archie is 148th in line to the throne of England (He thinks).
- A few years back he was doing his party trick on the streets of Paris. Uncle Archy, The Juggling Clown.
- Archie never went to school.