|Location||Mama Martino's Salami Meat Packing Factory, New York City, USA|
|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Angel of Death|
Chico Garella is a italian mobster and member of the Martino crime family for over fifty years. Although not a key member of the family's operations, he will participate when called upon but will usually be seen selling salami in their legitimate businesses, the Mama Martino's Salami factory.
Chico Garella seems to be friendly, making jokes, but in fact he can be creepy, really creepy...
Broken Sword: The Angel of DeathEdit
George meets Chico in his shop in front of the Mama Martino's Salami factory. He finds a way to distract Chico in order to grab an apron and enter the factory.
Topics of ConversationEdit
- "Mister, You don't retire from Mama Martino's. Mama Martino's retires YOU"
- Chico: - "You see, the Martino Vintage utilises only the tenderest meat. Hung and bled for 3 hole days whilst being constantly beaten".
- George: - "Oh really. What do you beat it with?"
- Chico: - "Baseball bats."
- Chico Garella runs the shop for the Mama Martino's Salami Factory, with a wide range of salami for your delectation. They got Salami Milano, Salami di Felino, Salami Ungharese, Salami Bresaola, yeah they got so much Salami they got Salami comin' out their ears.
- Some of his salamis are made of boar, but you don't want to know what the others are made of...
- According to him, nothing beats a baseball bat. (when talking about golf club)
- He also likes knives.