|Location||Musée Crune, Paris, France|
|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars|
Goinfre is Musée Crune's curator. He guards the ancient artifacts that the Musée Crune preserves.
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the TemplarsEdit
Goinfre is first seen at Musée Crune.
Topics of ConversationEdit
- He never had much of a start in life. He owes what little education he gained to his uncle. He was an optician, but he also doubled as the village school’s teacher, he taught him the alphabet, 19 letters from it. The bottom row of the cart was too small for him to read, so he left them out.
- He became a guard because he claimed he had right qualifications like squeaky shoes and irrational hatred for chidren.
- Goinfre: "I am no schoolar".
- George: "The attendant had an air of self-importance and the kind of steely eyes that never seem to blink"
- Goinfre: "Do you think if I studied hard and did all my homework I could be a professor of history?"
George: "At your age? Dream on!"