|Occupation||Villager, Gourd Seller|
|Location||Quaramonte, Central America|
|Appearance||Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror|
- “Hey! Mind the footwear, lady! “Do you have to spit like that?”
- “Si. You think I’d want to swallow that crap?”
- “What I mean is, it can't be doing your business any good. I'm sure you’d sell a lot more gourds if you didn't...”
- “Nobody ever complained before”.
- “Okay, I can see I’m not getting through“.
- -George and Gourd lady
Gourd Lady is a villager who sells gourds in Quaramonte, Central America.
George Stobbart tries to talk with her about the gourds she is selling but realizes she has a tendency to spit every few seconds. He is absolutely sure she could sell more gourds if she can just stop spitting!