|Family|| An unnamed husband - Divorced, Deceased)|
Colonel Butley - Brother or Brother-in-law
Melissa Butley - Niece
Hotel Ubu , Paris, France
Hobbs' Studio, London, England
|Voiced by||In BS5: Nicolette McKenzie|
|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars|
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon - Mention only
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
While referred to as simply Lady Piermont in the first game, it was revealed that her name is Clarrisa by her niece Melissa Butley, although she did not appear in the game herself.
Lady Piermont appears in Mr. Hobbs' Studio to volunteer as a model for his paintings. She tells George that she's now doing her charity work and community service in disciplining young male delinquents.
- The name "Clarissa" is derived from the German name "Clarice" and Greek origin,"Clarus" meaning "brilliant" or "famous" (which would fit her high status life and posh attitude).
- "Piermont" may derived from two surnames "Pier" (from the name "Peter" and usually found in medieval England) and "Mont" (a surname in French origin meaning "mount").
- Lady Piermont has also been linked to the similarly named character Mrs. Piermont in Revolution's other successful game Beneath a Steel Sky, in it she looks very different from her Broken Sword counterpart having red hair and bright pink clothing as opposed to her purple/grey hair and purple dress. She also asks the protagonist to address her as Danielle, further differentiating the characters but both characters use the same voice actress. She addresses the clerk in the hotel as "Spunky", Mrs Piermont calls her dog Spunky in Beneath a Steel Sky. Further speculation suggests that the dead husband Lady Piermont refers to in-game is actually Professor Piermont from Beneath a Steel Sky although it is still unclear how he met his demise in both games.
- It is revealed in Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon that Melissa Butley and Colonel Butley are related to Lady Piermont and they are her neice and brother or brother-in-law respectively.
- Game creator Charles Cecil has revealed that Lady Piermont will be making an appearance in Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse.