|Occupation||Insurance Company Manager|
|Location||Paris Mutual, Paris, France|
|Voiced by||Kerry Shale|
He is a very stressed man due to the fact that Paris Mutual hasn’t had the best experiences this past months. He gets angry easily and doesn’t like when the company has to pay out for what was insured.
Broken Sword: The Serpent's CurseEdit
Mr. Rickenbacker first learns about the robbery in Le Lézard Bleu Art Gallery while watching the news. He is certainly very furious at George when hearing this, as he is the one who insured the painting that was stolen, “La Maledicció”. He better find that painting, or a way to avoid paying out.
- George: "You think I should've thrown myself in front of the thief? Wrestled him to the ground? Got myself shot?"
- Mr. Rickenbacker: "Sure would have made me feel better."
- George: "The thief had a gun. He shot the gallery owner dead."
- Mr. Rickenbacker: "We insured him too?"
- George: "No sir."
- Mr. Rickenbacker: "Well that's one piece of good news."