|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars|
- "This could be big, so if he makes a pass don't forget: just smile, say yes, and keep taking notes".
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (Director's Cut)Edit
Pierre agrees an interview with La Liberté newspaper with only two conditions, no photos and the only person that can come to his home is Nicole Collard. Here Nico meets Pierre, the media mogul, and Imelda Carchon, the ice queen. As the story unfolds, a chain of events take place in the residence that are going to change Nicole’s life forever.
- The Palais-Royal (French pronunciation: [pa.lɛ ʁwa.jal]), originally called the Palais-Cardinal, is a palace located in the 1st arrondissement of Paris. The screened entrance court faces the Place du Palais-Royal, opposite the Louvre.
- The Palace Royal, is one of the new locations that in the Director’s Cut version of The Shadow of the Templars. It has no impact on George Stobbart’s adventure but plays a big part in Nico’s personal development.
- The Carchon's home is located in the 1st floor of the Palais Royal.
- On Pierre's drawing room, behind a Carchon's painting, there is a safe that reads "Warriner Safe Co." Probably in allusion to Tony Warriner, programmer and co-founder of Revolution Software.