|Occupation||Communion Wafer Factory Boss|
|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Angel of Death|
Sister Angelica, as she is known to her peers and those who practice religion, is the head nun in charge of the Sisters of Mercy Communion Wafer Supplies in Rome.
Angelica comes from the Latin angelicus, "angelic", which in turn is ultimately descended from the Greek άγγελος (ángelos) meaning "Messenger of god (angel)".
She doesn't like jokes. They detract from the pursuit of inner peace. Sister Angelica is very methodical and doesn't like intruders to be wandering around the factory.
Broken Sword: The Angel of DeathEdit
Sister Angelica has pastoral resposability for the nuns. Any problems, they come to her. She is also in charge of preparing the "special" batch of wafers made with the "Holy Powder" for The Eminence, Cardinal Gianelli .The "Holy Powder" is in fact the Monatomic Gold Powder created at Dr Ronald Maynard's Research facility labs. She is only doing but she's asked to. Sister Angelica only follows order.
Topics of ConversationEdit
- Nun at desk.
- Photo of Anna Maria Dressed as a Nun.
- Holy order of St. Michael .
- Special wafer Making Machine.
- Holy Powder .
- Sister Angelica: Hello? Who is this?
- George: Hey, it's Brother Angus! I was just looking through my address book and though I'd give you a ring. Eh, so how's it cookin' baby?
- Sister Angelica: The only Brother Angus I know took a vow of silence thirty years ago.
- George: Yep, that's me! Doesn't time fly when you're being quiet?
- Sister Angelica: Hmmm. I think I preferred you with your mouth shut. Goodbye, Angus.
- She is tricked by George, but later sides with him and Nico when she sees Cardinal Gianelli sneak into the factory.
- Sisters of Mercy is used to sneak into The Vatican traces of Monatomic Gold , hidden in special batches of wafers. This "Holy Powder" is used to fuel The Ark .