|Site de Baphomet's workman|
|Location||Site de Baphomet - Institut Hermétique de Nerval|
|Appearance||Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars|
He's been hired to keep the archaeological dig in the basement of this building clear of debris and to touch up damage to the doorframes with his little pot of paint.
It's a very responsible job. Unfortunately, he is not a very responsible person. He is a smoker and lights a cigarette everytime he can even if it's a place where he should not handle fire.
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the TemplarsEdit
In order to get into the excavation site, George uses the man’s pot of paint to give a fake key a silver look.
Topics of ConversationEdit
- Templars .
- The Excavation.
- They don't let him in after the excavation, but he don't cares as long as he is paid.
- He used to be an altar boy. Yes, him!.
- He used to work on the sewers. He had a cigarette break in a pocket of methane. A manhole cover landed on the other side of the Seine and he was sacked.
- George: "I Don't think i've ever seen a Gauloise smoked so stylihly".
- Man: "it's a natural talent".
- George: "i'm beeing sarcastic".
- Man: "i'm being indifferent".
- George: "You're very good at that as well".
- Man: "Merci. Vive l'indifference!"