- Where do you want to go? Simply mention the name to the obedient servant and they shall fly there, swift as the eagle.
He is self confident and only like travellers that can pay for his service, his exclusive service.
- My hear weeps for the injustice but it's bucks or zip, oh unfortunate American.
- -Ultar to George
After hiring Ultar as his tour agent, George sets off to Bulls’ Head.
Topics of ConversationEdit
- Bar Owner.
- Duane & Pearl Henderson.
- Toilet's sign.
- Kebab Seller.
- Bull's Head Hill.
- The name Ultar means "Ruler of the Army".
- He’s the bar’s owner language traductor.
- There is an babarian called Ultar in the game Lure of the Temptress. He sits in the tavern and give you the hints, how you can enter the dragon cave.